Club Director, Hall of Famer
Originally from Uruguay, Nacho’s vast experience, as a player, coach and director, speaks for itself. From MVP to first-team All American, from coach to Club Director, to now Co-Club President he has succeeded in every aspect of the sport.
In 2004, he led the Lindenwood University’s Men’s Soccer Program to their first and only NAIA National Championship. He was named the tournament MVP and was also awarded the NAIA National Player of the Year.
“Ignacio Novas was a four-year letterwinner for the Lindenwood men’s soccer team and the leader of the 2004 team, which won the NAIA National Championship. Novas was a four-time first-team all-conference selection and a two-time first-team All-American. In 2004, he was named the tournament MVP after Lindenwood won the national tournament, and he was also named the NAIA National Player of the Year. Novas was a double-figure goal scorer in all four of his seasons, and he recorded over 60 goals in his career.”
Lindenwood University’s Hall of Fame
Nacho knows what it takes to take your game to the next level.
Young talent development is my passion. Each day, I push my players and coaches to be the best versions of themselves, to continue to grow and become winners on and off the field. It starts here. Success isn’t a destination, it’s a mindset that I have the privilege to cultivate.– Nacho Novas
- Head Coach Olympic Development Program (ODP)
- Lindenwood University Men’s Soccer Assistant Coach
- CBC, Ursuline Academy, Webster Groves Highschool (Assistant Coach)
- JB Marine Boy’s Director
- Saint Patrick’s High School (Uruguay)
- USSF “C” License
- Youth Uruguay (El Tanque Sisley, Huracan Buceo, Peñarol)
- Indiana Invaders (PDL)
- FC Indiana (PDL)
- Lindenwood University
- Hall of Fame, 2013 Induction
- 2 First-Team All-American
- US NAIA National Champion and MVP
- 3-Time HAAC All-Conference
- 2-Time Region V and Conference Leading Scorer
- 4-Time All American