CarShield FC’s Junior Shields Program is built to build a passion for the game through fun and intentional learning. The program and league we play are designed to build individual technical ability in a safe and fun environment.
The program enables your soccer player to:
- Transition from recreational/CYC to competitive level soccer
- Build upon individual technical ability while gaining confidence on the ball
- Learn to recognize space and make decisions (Dribble, pass, and shoot)
- Begin the base development of their team structure on the field
- Reinforce the love of the game and further enhance a passion for low pressure
- Fall and Spring
- Teams at the Juniors level compete in the St. Louis Youth Soccer Association (SLYSA) 4v4 division.
- At the team level and based on where each team is competitive there are many options to choose from including Indoor Leagues, and/or futsal leagues. This is a team-specific choice where to play as part of their all-inclusive fee.
- CarShield FC believes to maximize development at these ages playing with walls will provide great opportunities with the ball.
- While developing, teams at this age do not play in tournaments.
- From time to time a team may choose to do that separately on their own
- Fall Training – 16 weeks, at 2 times per week (1-hour sessions)
- Winter Training – 8 weeks, at 1 time per week (1-hour sessions)
- Spring Training – 14 weeks, at 2 times per week (1-hour sessions)
To ensure our club-level players do not get burnt out and or fatigued the club takes the month of December and June (after tryouts) to late July off to reset.
- These are purchased separately.
- Each player will need
- 1 Home jersey
- 1 Away jersey
- 1 Dri-fit training top
- 1 pair of shorts
- 1 pair of socks
- Custom CarShield FC bags and warm-ups are optional
Click HERE for pricing and additional benefits that come with the program.